On the trail and looking for a great meal? The Shawnee Hills Wine Trail offers a variety of restaurants along the trail from fine four course dinners to country-style homecooking and much more!
- The Blue Boar: The Blue Boar Restaurant & Bar has some the best food and atmosphere in southern Illinois. Enjoy a cold beverage by our unique waterfall and cave. Combine your visit with a stay at The Boars’ Nest Bed & Breakfast, which is located just 1⁄4 mile from the Blue Boar Restaurant.
- Giant City Lodge: After hiking all day through skyscraper high cliffs and exploring waterfalls and caves, fill your belly with country-style homecooking. Banquet facilities available.
- Hedman Vineyard's Peach Barn Cafe: Unique Swedish cuisine, local wines, Swedish gift shop and friendly service all in a converted peach barn!
- Kristofers at Von Jakob: Four course dinners every Friday & Saturday. Choose from any of our menu items for a complete dinner; soup, salad, entree and dessert.
- The Palace Pizzeria: Get a little uptown in downtown Cobden at the bridge! Award-winning pizza, delicious seafood and live entertainment on weekends!