On the trail, stop by these great eateries!
- Giant City State Park: After hiking all day through skyscraper high cliffs and exploring waterfalls and caves, fill your belly with country-style homecooking. Banquet facilities available.
- 17th Street BBQ: As seen on Food Network & the Travel Channel, 17th Street BBQ offers award-winning ribs, pulled pork, beans and more just a short drive away to either Murphysboro or Marion, IL.
- The Palace Pizzeria: Get a little uptown in downtown Cobden at the bridge! Award-winning pizza, delicious seafood and live entertainment on weekends!
- Hedman Vineyard's Peach Barn Cafe: Unique Swedish cuisine, local wines, Swedish gift shop and friendly service all in a converted peach barn!
- Stone Creek Golf Course Bogey's Restaurant: Conveniently located near the Shawnee Hills Wine Trail in the Shawnee National Forest. Enjoy a delicious dinner after a full day of golf!
- The Blue Boar Restaurant: Complete with a full menu and bar, we offer prime rib, crawfish, shrimp etouffee, catfish or shrimp po boy, World Champion BBQ and more. Enjoy live music every weekend and our beautiful outside dining area by the waterfall. Serving made-to-order breakfast on Sundays beginning at 8am. Find us on FaceBook.
- Brick House Grill: Where good friends gather for good food. Enjoy a variety of dishes and friendly service from sisters, Trisha & Julie. 618-833-5367
- Kristofers at Von Jakob: Four course dinners every Friday & Saturday. Choose from any of our menu items for a complete dinner; soup, salad, entree and dessert.