Make your visit to Southern Illinois complete by staying in a cozy, countryside Bed & Breakfast! Along the Shawnee Hills Wine Trail there are a number of B&B's that offer that comfort of home with a personal touch. Be it a family vacation or a romantic weekend getaway we have the perfect "home away from home" for you and your loved ones.
- Shawnee Hills Wine Trail Lodging Association: Choose from a wide variety of bed & breakfasts, inns and other getaways conveniently located near the Shawnee Hills Wine Trail.
- Blue Sky Vineyard Bed & Breakfast: Experience a night in Tuscany while enjoying one of our beautiful suites located just above the winery. Enjoy views of the rolling southern Illinois hills, a 40-foot waterfall and our 12-acre vineyard.
- Davie School Inn: Award Winning Inn with a variety of suites from family to luxury. All have king beds and jacuzzi tubs. Located just minutes away from all of Southern Illinois most exciting attractions.
- Hidden Lake Bed & Breakfast: At Hidden Lake, you have your choice of four luxury suites, each decorated with a different, yet captivating theme and each offering varied amenities. Situated on 18-acres of woods and gardens in the midst of the Shawnee National Forest.
- Kite Hill Vineyards Bed & Breakfast: Imagine yourself enjoying the relaxing experience of staying at a Bed and Breakfast in a Vineyard. Start your day with a full three course breakfast followed by a stroll through the vineyards or around the lake.
- Von Jakob Vineyard Bed & Breakfast: Choose from any of our five spacious suites and escape from it all for a peaceful and lavish getaway. Located right on the vineyard’s grounds within walking distance of the winery, VJV’s Cottage overlooks the beautiful rolling hills of the Shawnee National Forest.
- LCL Farm/B&B: La Colina Linda B&B and Farm. Our organic farm and forest garden is the vista for our 2BR, baths, kitchen, large front porch. We provide vegan plant-based breakfasts and other catered meals. Located near Giant City State Park; Hiking Biking Birding, Wildflowers!
- Historic Bell Hill B&B: This Bed & Breakfast is the perfect destination for family reunions, unforgettable outdoor/indoor weddings, or just the perfect intimate weekend for two. After sipping local wines by the fireplace and Stargazing on the balcony, you will be eager to retire to one of our elegant bedrooms with its own private bath.
- Shawnee Hills B&B: Located in the Shawnee National Forest, in the rolling hills of Southernmost Illinois, 10 minutes from Giant City State Park. It is a romantic place to enjoy the tranquility of country life. Rooms are decorated with antiques and all have private baths, decks, and dish network TV's. Enjoy hiking wooded trails, fishing stocked ponds and bird watching.
Looking for the comforts of home on your visit? Stay along the Shawnee Hills Wine Trail in a rustic and luxurious cabin. Calling all nature enthusiast, rest in a cozy cabin in the heart of the Shawnee National Forest and enjoy all the amenities our scenic region has to offer!
- Alto Wine Trail Loft: Best Location on the wine trail. Featuring private queen size beds and full kitchen. Within in 5 minutes to 3 Vineyards. Amazing place to stay if you want to going hiking in Giant City or just be on the wine trail!
- Big Sky Cabins: Truly one of a kind location on the Shawnee Hills Wine Trail. Featuring a game room with pool table and Pac-man Arcade Game. 4 bedrooms, 3 decks bordering 4,300 acres of waterfalls and hiking trails. Pond on property for fishing! Voted #1 place to stay on the Wine Trail.
- Cabin on the Hill: A destination place for family vacations, reunions, and gatherings plus that all important romantic escape.
- Fire Fly Valley: This beautiful 2600 sq. ft., 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath lodge is located on 75 secluded acres on the Shawnee Hills Wine Trail. Offering spectacular views of Firefly Valley, the property is within two miles of Blue Sky, Owl Creek, and Orlandini Vineyards. Located on Rocky Comfort Road, you are in the heart of Southern Illinois Wine Country.
- Giant City State Park Lodge: Rest in cozy log cabins and hike, bike, or simply explore the massive sandstone rocks and cliffs that make up Giant City State Park Lodge. Located in the heart of Illinois` most scenic park.
- Oak Grove Cabins: Private 2 bedroom cabins and brand new couples getaway cabins located within minutes of the wine trail. Each cabin features a large private hot tub, full kitchen, king size bed, fireplace, grill, and the comforts of home.
- Rocky Comfort Cabins: Just a peaceful stroll away from Blue Sky Vineyards, The Creole House, with its inviting wrap around porch, is a blend of french colonial architecture and sustainable energy philosophy including solar heated water and solar powered lighting. Two bedrooms, two full bathrooms, hot tub, fireplace, and all the amenities you need are awaiting your arrival.
- Rustle Hill Winery Cabins: Couples retreat or family vaction we have a cabin for you. Our Vineyard Chalet Cabins are designed for a romantic getaway for a single couple, but can accommodate an extra couple or a small pile of kids in a semi-private sleeping loft. Our brand-new cabins, Oak Tree and Maple Tree, are three bedroom and three full-bath to accommodate many. All cabins are completely self-catered (complete with kitchenware, dishes, cutlery, bath towels and corkscrew.)
- Southern Illinois Cabins: With so much natural beauty to experience and so many unique places to visit, we are sure that you will enjoy your stay at one of the nine cabins that form our association. Located within the Shawnee Hills of southern Illinois.
- Woodland Cabins - Woodland Cabins sits at the edge of Southern Illinois rolling hills and the Shawnee National Forest, offering a variety of luxury cabin accommodations, sitting on 44 acres of privacy where mature woods are interspersed with open fields and a three-acre pond for fishing. Sleeping only two people, we consider our luxury accommodations to be "romantic retreats", providing the perfect place to get away with that special someone.
A comfy and convienent stay along the trail! Visiting the Shawnee Hills Wine Trail but want to still be close to the action in town? Book your stay at one of our area hotels!
- Hampton Inn- The Hampton Inn Carbondale hotel is located on the east side of Carbondale on Illinois Route 13. We're close to the many restaurants, golf courses and public parks in our area of southern Illinois.