Want a unique exerpience? Taste not only what our land has to offer through our wines on the wine trail, but also savor the fresh fruits and vegetables of Southern Illinois from local vineyards, farms, and orchards. Want to experience the craftmenship and artists displayed in Southern Illinois?
- Bison Bluff Farms: Nestled on approximately 1,100 acres in rural Cobden, IL., we have approximately 350 head of bison roaming. If you would like to find out more about the bison or to make an appointment to purchase the bison meat, please call (618) 521-5102.
- Hedman Vineyard & Peach Barn: Browse through our Scandinavian Gift Shop while tasting our estate wines. 618.893.4923
- Max Creek Mercantile: Max Creek Mercantile is a good place to shop, whether looking for antiques, junktiques or uniques. Days / Hous / May Vary. Please call ahead. 618-695-3546.
- Rendleman Orchards: Since 1873 we have been growing quality peaches, nectarines, apples and vegetables. Farm Market Hours: (July-Dec) Mon - Sat 9am -5pm & Sun 12am - 5pm.
- The Historic Makanda Boardwalk: Home to many local artists and craftsmen, the unique boardwalk, located in downtown Makanda features a country store, restaurant, artists and more. A must see on your wine trail visit.